Home Herts-mentoring.net Helping your child in learning.
Helping Your Child to Learn
Tutor Tips


Ciphering the Tagalog Language

Learning the Tagalog Language is essential if you plan to communicate in the Philippines. Tagalog is sometimes also called Filipino or the Pilipino Language. So as not to get confused, let me explain the difference between the terminologies. Tagalog is the national language of the Philippines.

It is spoken by about 23% of the population. The remaining spoken languages, the remaining 77%, is divided among approximately 175 other dialects. Tagalog, being the Official National Language of the Philippines, is considered as the base language.

If you look at the other dialects, you will see numerous Tagalog and Tagalog derivatives in them. And most who do speak these other dialects, understand some Tagalog.
So learning Tagalog is essential.

That being said, you may wonder what Filipino or Pilipino is.

This is a combination of both Tagalog and other dialects and languages. Filipino or sometimes Pilipino (its older name) is an amalgamation of all the Philippines languages, English and Spanish combined together. Since English as well as Tagalog is taught in the schools in the Philippines, many people tend to speak Tagalog with English words mixed in the sentence. At that point they are talking Filipino.
So now you see how important it is to learn Tagalog.

Once you take the time to learn some Tagalog, you will be able to communicate in Tagalog as well as Filipino.
I hope this information has given you insight into the differences of the terminology which sometimes becomes confusing.
Please feel free read my other articles which will help provide a crash course on the essential knowledge you need about the Philippines.
Salamat !



Article Source: http://www.articledashboard.



Ted Wiersma has spent numerous years in the far reaches of Asia. Through his travels, he has experienced the language barriers most confront when trying to learn a language. "Though learning the culture of a society is important, Language is Power ! People tend to assimilate you into their society more readily if you even know only a few words and sentences." Since returning from his last overseas assignment, Ted decided to have a professionally produced, more essential , and fast learning language system developed.

One which could be used also for Sleep Learning and provide quick everyday communications. . .

By: ThirstyRock

Tutoring and Homeschooling

Skirts for women trousers for men - Fashion as any different part of human life has it's own stereotypes.

Distribution Systems and Mimicking Nature - When studying distribution systems from an abstract standpoint and truly understands the maximum efficiency you need to take a look at what nature teaches us with her hundreds of millions of years of evolution.

Silk bedding - Silk bedding like silk pillowcases and silk sheets are considered the ultimate in luxury and comfort.

Hollister Clothing For All Occasions - Teens love Hollister clothes.

Tips for Buying the Perfect Present - Sometimes buying presents can be a hard task, however, with a few helpful tips buying the perfect present can become a pleasant and easy task.

© Copyright herts-mentoring.net All rights reserved.
Unauthorized duplication in part or whole strictly prohibited by international copyright law.